Southeast Technical offers scores of courses to help you achieve your
personal and professional development goals. Whether you are looking for
driver's education, computer training, or starting your own business,
you can find the course that fits your needs! Continuing education courses are for individuals interested in building new skills or freshening up old ones.
We typically offer a selection of courses such as:
- Business Enrichment Training
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection
- Computer Software Training
- Driver’s Education (Youth and Adult)
- First Aid/CPR
- Food Manager Certification Training
- Health Specialties
- MN Waste Combustor Operator Certificate
- Motorcycle Rider Training
- Nursing Assistant Testing
- Personal Development
Southeast Technical Continuing Education presents a four-part series of training classes to help you build your leadership and management skills, improve outcomes in your workplace, and achieve your personal goals.
Download the brochure (PDF)
Early bird registration open now! Deadline for Early Bird Registrations is December 21, 2014.
- RED WING SERIES: February 5, March 26, April 23, May 14, 2015
- WINONA SERIES: February 12, March 19, April 16, May 21, 2015
Session 1: Change Leadership, Kristy Walz
Session 2: Developing Critical Skills, Gayle Plank
Session 3: Managing Your Time, Gayle Plank
Session 4: Q & A with the Experts, Panel Discussion
For more information, call 1-877-853-8324, ext. 2740 or email email@example.com.
Southeast Technical excels at delivering high-quality technical and professional education in career-oriented programs that benefit today’s workforce and the industries they serve. Workforce Training is available for businesses interested in customized training and professional development for their employees. Learn more.
Continuing Education and Training Spotlight
Waste Combustor Operators Certification Form
1:1 Computer Training