Tuition and Billing
It's very important to understand how much college costs and exactly how to go about paying your college bills.
Whether you're just starting out in college, or continuing your college career, you're probably concerned about paying for college! Unless you can afford to pay for everything yourself, you will need to find other sources of funding to cover college costs, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, tools, and living expenses.
- Our financial aid department will help you with student loans and grants. The first step is filing the FAFSA. See: Financial Aid Application Process
- Make sure you file the FAFSA every year, not just your first year in college.
- Even if you don't think you will qualify, you should still file the FAFSA. You never know!
- MSC Southeast Foundation offers student scholarships. Be certain to apply for Foundation scholarships by the deadlines (June 1 for Fall, September 30 for Spring). See: Foundation Scholarships
- Workforce Development Scholarships - There are eight (8) $3500 scholarships available this spring for 2019-2020. Apply as soon as possible. See: Workforce Development Scholarships