Tuition and Billing
It's very important to understand how much college costs and exactly how to go about paying your college bills.
Tuition Arrangement Due Dates:
- Summer Session Tuition 2019 Due* - April 29, 2019
- Fall Semester 2019 Tuition Due* - August 5, 2019
- Spring Semester 2020 Tuition Due* - December 19, 2019
*Minimum Payment Criteria must be met by the tuition due date.
Whether you're just starting out in college, or continuing your college career, you're probably concerned about paying for college! Unless you can afford to pay for everything yourself, you will need to find other sources of funding to cover college costs, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, tools, and living expenses.
- Our financial aid department will help you with student loans and grants. The first step is filing the FAFSA. See: Financial Aid Application Process
- Make sure you file the FAFSA every year, not just your first year in college.
- Even if you don't think you will qualify, you should still file the FAFSA. You never know!
- MSC Southeast Foundation offers student scholarships. Be certain to apply for Foundation scholarships by the deadlines (June 1 for Fall, September 30 for Spring). See: Foundation Scholarships
- Workforce Development Scholarships - There are a limited number of scholarships available for 2019-2020. See: Workforce Development Scholarships