Quick Facts about Minnesota State College Southeast
Total number students served: 2896
Full-year equivalent enrollment: 1286
Percent female: 60%
Percent male: 40%
Percent students of color: 15%
Average Age: 26 years
Average Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Degrees offered: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Arts, diplomas, and certificates
Largest programs: Nursing, Band Instrument Repair, Truck Driving, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Technologies, Accounting
Unique programs: Band Instrument Repair, Guitar Repair & Building, Violin Repair, Diesel Maintenance Technician
Newest programs: Integrated Medicine & Healing; Psychology Transfer Pathway A.A.; Manufacturing Engineering Technology; Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
Student activities: Student Senate, SkillsUSA, DECA, Student Music Association, Phi Theta Kappa
Housing: The college has no on-campus housing, but numerous rental units are available in Winona and Red Wing. Privately owned dorm-style housing is available close to both campuses. Housing for MSC Southeast students is also available through Winona State University.
More than 30 programs offer degrees, diplomas and certificates in several career fields: business & management; health & medicine; human services; musical instrument repair; technology; trades; and transportation.
- Newly remodeled, bright and inviting facilities, updated labs and student spaces
- Campuses in Red Wing and Winona, historic small towns located in the Mississippi River valley bluff country.
- A welcoming college environment offers small classes and instructors who know you by name.
- A. A. degrees and MN Transfer Curriculum allow students to transfer credits to other colleges and universities.
- Students enjoy hands-on learning in clinical settings and labs.
- 95% of graduates find job placement in their chosen field.