Quick Facts about Minnesota State College Southeast
Total number students served: 2896
Full-year equivalent enrollment: 1286
Percent female: 60%
Percent male: 40%
Percent students of color: 15%
Average Age: 26 years
Average Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Degrees offered: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Arts, diplomas, and certificates
Largest programs: Nursing, Band Instrument Repair, Truck Driving, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Technologies, Accounting
Unique programs: Band Instrument Repair, Guitar Repair & Building, Violin Repair, Diesel Maintenance Technician
Newest programs: Integrated Medicine & Healing; Psychology Transfer Pathway A.A.; Manufacturing Engineering Technology; Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts & Sciences
Student activities: Student Senate, SkillsUSA, DECA, Student Music Association, Phi Theta Kappa
Housing: The college has no on-campus housing, but numerous rental units are available. Privately owned dorm-style housing is available close to the campuses.
More than 30 programs offer degrees, diplomas and certificates in several career fields: business & management; health & medicine; human services; musical instrument repair; technology; trades; and transportation.
- Newly remodeled, bright and inviting facilities, updated labs and student spaces
- Campuses in Red Wing and Winona, historic small towns located in the Mississippi River valley bluff country.
- A welcoming college environment offers small classes and instructors who know you by name.
- A. A. degrees and MN Transfer Curriculum allow students to transfer credits to other colleges and universities.
- Students enjoy hands-on learning in clinical settings and labs.
- 95% of graduates find job placement in their chosen field.