Quick Facts about Minnesota State College Southeast
Total number students served: 2987
Full-year equivalent enrollment: 1597
Percent female: 60%
Percent male: 40%
Percent students of color: 13%
Average Age: 26 years
Degrees offered: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Arts, diplomas, and certificates
Largest programs: Nursing, Accounting, Band Instrument Repair, Medical Support Careers, Guitar Repair & Building
Unique programs: Band Instrument Repair, Guitar Repair & Building, Violin Repair, Diesel Maintenance Technician
Newest programs: Cyber & Information Security; Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Student activities: Student Senate, SkillsUSA, DECA, Student Music Association, Phi Theta Kappa
Housing: The college has no on-campus housing, but numerous rental units are available. Privately owned dorm-style housing is available close to the campuses.
More than 30 diverse programs offer degrees, diplomas and certificates in several career fields: business & management; health & medicine; human services; musical instrument repair; technology; trades; and transportation.
- Newly remodeled, bright and inviting facilities in both Red Wing and Winona
- Red Wing and Winona campuses are both located along the majestic bluffs of the Mississippi River Valley.
- Our welcoming college environment offers small classes and instructors who know you by name.
- The Minnesota Transfer Curriculum allows students to transfer approved general education courses to other colleges and universities.
- Students enjoy hands-on learning in clinical settings and labs.
- 95% of graduates find job placement in their chosen field.