Contact: Katryn Conlin, Communications Director
For Immediate Release
Nominations now open for Southeast Technical's 2015 Outstanding Alumni Awards
Winona and Red Wing, MN (March 9, 2015) -- Established in 2005, Minnesota State College --- Southeast Technical's annual Outstanding Alumni Awards are presented at graduation to two outstanding alumni -- one from the Winona campus and one from the Red Wing campus. Now is the time to consider nominating someone for this prestigious honor. Nomination forms are due April 1, 2015 for the Outstanding Alumni Awards.
Criteria for Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Earned a diploma or degree from Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical more than 5 years ago;
- Professional and/or personal achievement (e.g., career achievements, obstacles overcome, etc.);
- Service to others (e.g., community service, service clubs, church, volunteerism, etc.);
- Support to Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical (e.g., financial, board representative, advocacy, volunteerism, support/employment of grads, etc.);
- Able to attend the graduation ceremony in Winona (May 12, 2015) or Red Wing (May 13, 2015).
Nominations for 2015
To make a nomination, contact Casie Johnson at 507-453-2663 email email@example.com. Nominations must be made by April 1, 2015. For more information and to download nomination forms, go to: southeastmn.edu/alumniaward.
Past Outstanding Alumni Awards Recipients
Rick Spitzer, Winona; Brenda Stelter, Red Wing
Michelle Finholdt, Red Wing; Roger Holland, Winona
Kip Earney, Red Wing; Jerry Kottschade, Winona
Bill Mathews, Red Wing; Candi Kohner, Winona
Scott Freier, Red Wing; Rich Wantock, Winona
Bob Banks, Red Wing; Sherry Reck-Haines, Winona
Craig Anderson, Red Wing; Nick Lundquist, Winona
Laura Blair, Red Wing; Debbie Greenwood, Winona
Erica Mayhew, Red Wing; Sue Miller, Winona
John Riester, Red Wing; Ron Wenzel, Winona
About Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical
With a clear mission of "Education to Employment," Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical provides students a strong foundation for acquiring the knowledge, skills, and attitudes they will need for a lifetime of learning. Its Winona and Red Wing campuses merged in 1992, becoming Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical in 1999. For more information, visit www.southeastmn.edu.