Software Development and Support are some of the most highly sought skills in today’s job market. Build your future!
At Minnesota State College Southeast, you will learn computer programming, web development, and support using a hands-on approach. These courses use broad concepts leading to detailed approaches to help you become an expert.
Learn from anywhere. All courses are available online. A rich online application environment, instructor developed recordings, and computer programming demonstrations make learning convenient.
Programming students design, code, and deploy applications using a wide variety of languages, tools, and computer environments, including:
- UML, SQL
- Programming/design tools (Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio)
- “Iterative” design and coding methods
- Create business applications for the Web, Windows, and Android
Students in all of theSoftware Development and Support majors also learn to create web content, and install, deploy, and support many technologies. These include:
- Web content authoring (Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Animate)
- Cloud services, such as Azure web applications and databases
- Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Domain-level directory services
- Database and Web server management
- PC hardware