Note: If you are still interested in applying for Fall 2017 admission, please email email@example.com for assistance before you fill out the online application!
If you have never attended college before, you are considered a "new" student. Graduating high school seniors, veterans, and adult learners are just a few examples of our many new students.
To apply and enroll in classes, please complete the following steps:
- APPLY: Complete and submit an online application - pay $20 application fee
- TEST: Schedule and take Accuplacer Placement Exam
- SUBMIT DOCUMENTS: Submit high school transcript or GED
- REGISTER: Attend orientation and registration session
- Complete financial aid and/or payment plan
- Buy books, pay tuition, and attend classes!
Special Admission Programs
Some career programs require more than the completed admission process for eligibility. Check to see if your program has any special admission requirements.
Get Credit for What You Know!
You could earn credit for training you've already completed. Military training, advanced placement classes, and special exams could qualify. Learn more about Credit for Prior Learning.