Step 3: Submit Documents
As part of processing your admission to Minnesota State College Southeast, we will need prior transcripts and an immunization form.
We will need documentation to validate your high school graduation, General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or an official transcript documenting an A.A.S. degree or higher. A signature and a fee may be required by the school prior to their mailing out a transcript.
Send HIGH SCHOOL transcripts to:
If you have attended college previously, you will need to submit official copies of any previous college transcripts.
- Note that if you attended a Minnesota State college or university, we will pull your transcript automatically once you have been accepted. You do not need to submit one.
Otherwise, COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS can be sent to:
You will need to fill out and sign an Immunization Form (PDF). You must still fill out the form, but you do not need to submit evidence of immunization if:
- If you were born before 1957
- If you graduated from a Minnesota high school in 1997 or later
- If you transferred from another Minnesota college and met the requirements as an enrolled student there
- If you have a medical exemption (Note: Physician’s signature required)
- If vaccination is contrary to your conscientiously held beliefs (Note: Notary’s signature required)
- If you are only taking online courses
If you do not meet any of these exemptions, you will need to provide evidence of immunization for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and tetanus/ diphtheria (Td or Tdap).
- Please note that some programs of study may have additional health requirements.
If you aren’t able to fill out the Immunization Form in advance, you can take care of it when you attend Registration on campus before school starts.
Download the Immunization Form (PDF).