Current Students: Important Registration Information
Summer Session Registration Currently Available
Fall Semester Pre-Registration Begins March 19, 2018
Pre-registration for Summer Session is currently available. No registration access code is needed. Students may print their own Degree Audit Report (DARS) report by logging into their eServices account. Please see your academic advisor for any questions you may have regarding your program requirements.
Schedules for Fall Semester will be available on the college website on Thursday, February 15, 2018 with pre-registration beginning on Monday, March 19, 2018. Students should schedule an appointment to meet with their advisor for an advising session for Fall Semester. At this session, students will review their Degree Audit Report (DARS) with their advisor and receive their unique Registration Access Code, if applicable, for Fall Semester registration. This Degree Audit Report will assist students in tracking progress in their declared major at MSC Southeast.
Worried about money? You don't have to pay for your courses at this time, but you do need to meet the minimum payment criteria by the due date below. For more information, see Billing and Payment.
- Summer Session due date: Monday, April 23, 2018
- Fall Semester due date: Monday, July 30, 2018
You can access your student account by going to eServices and clicking on Red Wing or Winona Campus Login.
What if I forgot my StarID or Password?
- Click on Need Login Help? to retrieve helpful information.
How do I print my Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS) report?
- Go to Grades and Transcripts from left hand menu, Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS).
• Who is my advisor?
- Go to Grades and Transcripts from left hand menu, Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS). Your advisor will be listed on the DARS report.
When do I register?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Window. This is determined by the number of completed credits. You will not be allowed to register before your scheduled time. Be sure to check that you have selected the correct term and year when looking for your registration window and registering for courses.
How do I see if I have any holds to prevent me from registering?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Holds. Immunization hold will not show until you attempt to register for classes. Students who are unsure whether their immunization form was turned in should check with Student Services prior to registration.
What if I want to register for an online/hybrid course?
- If you are enrolled in an online or hybrid course, you must login to classes the first couple of days of the semester (https://southeastmn.learn.minnstate.edu) to demonstrate your participation in the course.
When do I have a Financial Obligation for Summer Session and Fall Semester and how much do I owe?
- Go to Bills and Payment from left hand menu. Tuition and fee charges can be viewed after registration. Tuition payment is not required at the time of registration; however, will be due for Summer Session on Monday, April 23, 2018 and Monday, July 30, 2018 for Fall Semester. Students that register for a course are financially obligated for the tuition and fees associated with that course unless the course is dropped within the prescribed time frame according to college policy. If financial arrangements have not been made by this date, you may be dropped from the registered course(s) per Minnesota State Colleges & Universities board policy 5.12. Note: If you have a change in plans, you are responsible to login to your account to drop your courses. If you have a problem dropping, contact the Student Services Office as soon as possible.
When do I register if I am a Post-Secondary Options Student?
- Returning Post-Secondary Enrollment Options students may begin to register Monday, March 26, 2018. Students must complete their new PSEO form with their high school and submit the form to Shannon Schell, PSEO Advisor by June 1, 2018.
- Seniors in high school who plan to return as a regular student must inform the Admissions Office of their plans to continue at MSCS. These students may pre-register starting March 19, 2018.
Any further questions?
- Feel free to contact the Student Services Office.Thank you!