Current Students: Register now for Summer and Fall 2017
Summer session is just around the corner, and Fall semester is coming up soon. Get a jump on your college schedule and register now for your classes!
Worried about money? You don't have to pay for your courses at this time, but you do need to meet the minimum payment criteria. For more information, see Billing and Payment.
- Summer Session: You must make payment arrangements by Monday, April 24, 2017.
- Fall Semester: You must make payment arrangements by Monday, July 31, 2017.
How to Register
The schedules for Summer Session and Fall Semester are now available on our website www.southeastmn.edu > Course Schedules
- Summer Session: No registration access code is needed. Current students may print their own Degree Audit Report (DARS) report by logging into their eServices account. Please see your academic advisor for any questions you may have regarding your program requirements.
- Fall Semester: Students are required to make an appointment to meet with their advisor for an advising session. At this session, students will review their Degree Audit Report (DARS) with their advisor and receive their unique Registration Access Code for registration. This Degree Audit Report will assist students in tracking progress in their declared major at Minnesota State College Southeast.
- Go to eServices and click on Red Wing or Winona Campus Login.
What if I forgot my StarID or Password?
- Click on "Need Login Help?" to retrieve helpful information.
Who is my advisor?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Grades and Transcripts" > "Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS)"
Your advisor will be listed on the DARS report. Your Registration Access Code is not available on this report. You must meet with your advisor to receive this code.
How do I see if I have any holds to prevent me from registering?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Courses and Registration" > "Registration Holds"
A hold for the Immunization Form will not show until you attempt to register for classes. Students who are unsure whether their immunization form was turned in should check with Student Services prior to registration.
What if I want to register for an online/hybrid course?
- If you are enrolled in an online or hybrid course, you must login to classes the first couple of days of the semester (https://southeastmn.ims.mnscu.edu) to demonstrate your participation in the course. Also, you must email your instructor to confirm enrollment. All instructor email addresses are FirstInitialLastName@southeastmn.edu or you can email your instructor through the Classlist in D2L Brightspace by clicking on their name.
- Online/hybrid courses may require a proctored exam. If you have questions, please contact your instructor.
- Students enrolled in their first online course are also encouraged to attend a D2L Brightspace Orientation. Sessions will be held on both the Red Wing and Winona Campus. If you have questions with accessing your D2L Brightspace account, please contact the Information Technology Department Help Desk at 507-453-2408.
When do I have a Financial Obligation and how much do I owe?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Bills and Payment." Tuition and fee charges can be viewed after registration. Tuition payment is not required at the time of registration; however, arrangements must be made for payment for Summer session by April 24 and Fall semester by July 31, 2017. Students who register for a course are financially obligated for the tuition and fees associated with that course unless the course is dropped within the prescribed time frame according to college policy. If financial arrangements have not been made by this date, you may be dropped from the registered course(s) per Minnesota State Colleges and Universities board policy 5.12. Note: If you have a change in plans, you are responsible to login to your account to drop your courses. If you have a problem dropping, contact the Student Services Office as soon as possible.
When do I register if I am a Post-Secondary Options Student?
- Continuing Post-Secondary Enrollment Options students can register now for Fall 2017.
Any further questions?
- Feel free to contact the Student Services Office. Thank you!