Current Students: Register now for Spring 2018
Spring semester is coming up soon! Get a your spring schedule organized now by registering for for your classes.
Worried about money? You don't have to pay for your courses at this time, but you do need to meet the minimum payment criteria. For more information, see Billing and Payment.
- Spring Semester: You must make payment arrangements by Thursday, December 14, 2017.
How to Register
The schedules for Spring Semester are now available on our website www.southeastmn.edu > Course Schedules
- Make an appointment to meet with your advisor. At the advising session, you will review your Degree Audit Report (DARS) with your advisor and receive your unique Registration Access Code for registration. This Degree Audit Report will assist you in tracking progress in your declared major at Minnesota State College Southeast.
- Go to eServices and click on Red Wing or Winona Campus Login.
What if I forgot my StarID or Password?
- Click on "Need Login Help?" to retrieve helpful information.
Who is my advisor?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Grades and Transcripts" > "Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS)"
Your advisor will be listed on the DARS report. Your Registration Access Code is not available on this report. You must meet with your advisor to receive this code.
How do I see if I have any holds to prevent me from registering?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Courses and Registration" > "Registration Holds"
A hold for the Immunization Form will not show until you attempt to register for classes. Students who are unsure whether their immunization form was turned in should check with Student Services prior to registration.
What if I want to register for an online/hybrid course?
- If you are enrolled in an online or hybrid course, you must login to classes the first couple of days of the semester (https://southeastmn.learn.minnstate.edu) to demonstrate your participation in the course. Also, you must email your instructor to confirm enrollment. All instructor email addresses are FirstInitialLastName@southeastmn.edu or you can email your instructors through the Classlist in D2L Brightspace by clicking on their names.
- Online/hybrid courses may require a proctored exam. If you have questions, please contact your instructor.
- Students enrolled in their first online course are also encouraged to attend a D2L Brightspace Orientation. Sessions will be held on both the Red Wing and Winona Campus. If you have questions with accessing your D2L Brightspace account, please contact the Information Technology Department Help Desk at 507-453-2408.
When do I have a Financial Obligation and how much do I owe?
- From the left hand menu, go to "Bills and Payment." Tuition and fee charges can be viewed after registration. Tuition payment is not required at the time of registration; however, arrangements must be made for payment for Spring semester by December 14, 2017. Students who register for a course are financially obligated for the tuition and fees associated with that course unless the course is dropped within the prescribed time frame according to college policy. If financial arrangements have not been made by this date, you may be dropped from the registered course(s) per Minnesota State Colleges and Universities board policy 5.12. Note: If you have a change in plans, you are responsible to login to your account to drop your courses. If you have a problem dropping, contact the Student Services Office as soon as possible.
When do I register if I am a Post-Secondary Options Student?
- Continuing Post-Secondary Enrollment Options students can register now for Spring 2018.
Any further questions?
- Feel free to contact the Student Services Office. Thank you!