Spring Semester 2018 Advance Registration for Current Students begins October 30, 2017
Schedules for Spring Semester 2018 and Summer Session 2018 are now available on the college website. All students must schedule an appointment to meet with their advisor for an advising session for Spring Semester. At this session, students will review their Degree Audit Report (DARS) with their advisor and receive their unique Registration Access Code, if applicable, for Spring Semester registration. This Degree Audit Report will assist students in tracking progress in their declared major at MSC Southeast. (Note: Summer Session 2018 Pre-Registration begins on January 29, 2018.)
Students can access their student account by going to www.southeastmn.edu eServices and clicking on Red Wing or Winona Campus login.
What if I forgot my StarID or Password?
- Click on Need Login Help? to retrieve helpful information.
Who is my advisor?
- Go to Grades and Transcripts from left hand menu, Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS). Your advisor will be listed on the DARS report. Your Registration Access Code is not available on this report. You must meet with your advisor to receive this code if applicable.
When do I register?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Window. This is determined by the number of completed credits. You will not be allowed to register before your scheduled time. Be sure to check that you have selected the correct term and year when looking for your registration window and registering for courses.
How do I see if I have any holds to prevent me from registering?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Holds. Immunization hold will not show until you attempt to register for classes. Students who are unsure whether their immunization form was turned in should check with Student Services prior to registration.
What if I want to register for an online/hybrid course?
- If you are enrolled in an online or hybrid course, you must login to classes the first couple of days of the semester (https://southeastmn.learn.minnstate.edu) to demonstrate your participation in the course. If you have questions, please contact your instructor.
- Students enrolled in their first online course are also encouraged to attend a D2L Brightspace Orientation. Sessions will be held on both the Red Wing and Winona Campus. If you have questions with accessing your D2L Brightspace account, please contact the Information Technology Department Help Desk at 507-453-2408.
When do I have a Financial Obligation for Spring Semester and how much do I owe?
- Go to Bills and Payment from left hand menu. Tuition and fee charges can be viewed after registration. Tuition payment is not required at the time of registration; however, will be due for Spring Semester on Thursday, December 14, 2017. Students that register for a course are financially obligated for the tuition and fees associated with that course unless the course is dropped within the prescribed time frame according to college policy. If financial arrangements have not been made by this date, you may be dropped from the registered course(s) per Minnesota State Colleges & Universities board policy 5.12. Note: If you have a change in plans, you are responsible to login to your account to drop your courses. If you have a problem dropping, contact the Student Services Office as soon as possible.
When do I register if I am a Post-Secondary Options Student?
- Continuing Post-Secondary Enrollment Options students will register starting the week of November 6.
Any further questions, feel free to contact the Student Services Office.