Register early for Summer Session!
Advance registration for current students begins on January 29, 2018
Pre-registration for Summer Session begins the week of January 29, 2018. No registration access code is needed. Students may print their own Degree Audit Report (DARS) report by logging into their eServices account. Please see your academic advisor for any questions you may have regarding your program requirements.
Fall Semester schedules will be available on the college website http://southeastmn.edu/Current_Student/page.aspx?id=359
Thursday, February 15, 2018 with pre-registration beginning on Monday, March 19, 2018.
Students are able to access their student account by going to www.southeastmn.edu eServices and clicking on Red Wing or Winona Campus Login
- What if I forgot my StarID or Password?
- Click on Need Login Help? to retrieve helpful information.
- How do I print my Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS) report?
- Go to Grades and Transcripts from left hand menu, Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS).
- Who is my advisor?
- Go to Grades and Transcripts from left hand menu, Interactive Degree Audit Report (DARS). Your advisor will be listed on the DARS report.
- When do I register?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Window. This is determined by the number of completed credits. You will not be allowed to register before your scheduled time. Be sure to check that you have selected the correct term and year when looking for your registration window and registering for courses.
- How do I see if I have any holds to prevent me from registering?
- Go to Courses and Registration from left hand menu, Registration Holds. Immunization hold will not show until you attempt to register for classes. Students who are unsure whether their immunization form was turned in should check with Student Services prior to registration.
- What if I want to register for an online/hybrid course?
- If you are enrolled in an online or hybrid course, you must login to classes the first couple of days of the semester (https://southeastmn.learn.minnstate.edu) to demonstrate your participation in the course.
When do I have a Financial Obligation for Summer Session and how much do I owe?
- Go to Bills and Payment from left hand menu. Tuition and fee charges can be viewed after registration. Tuition payment is not required at the time of registration; however, will be due for Summer Session on Monday, April 23, 2018. Students that register for a course are financially obligated for the tuition and fees associated with that course unless the course is dropped within the prescribed time frame according to college policy. If financial arrangements have not been made by this date, you may be dropped from the registered course(s) per Minnesota State Colleges & Universities board policy 5.12. Note: If you have a change in plans, you are responsible to login to your account to drop your courses. If you have a problem dropping, contact the Student Services Office as soon as possible.
Any further questions, feel free to contact the Student Services Office.