Welcome everyone to Fall Semester 2018!
It's great to see our campuses busy with students back for the new college year. Welcome to everyone - students & faculty - who are back on campus. The Student Senates on both campuses have planned treats and activities to get Fall 2018 off to a great start!
Student Senate in Winona is helping students kick off the new college year with Grab and Go Breakfast all week: Coffee, juice, pastries, muffins, yogurt and granola bars. Plus - Pizza on Thursday, August 30!
Red Wing Campus
Over on the Red Wing campus, the Student Senate has planned a "Welcome Week Luau" with a Hawaii theme throughout the Student Commons.
All week: Swing by our Selfie Station and Waterfall for photos! Post your photos to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook – Tag @MSCSoutheast #WelcomeWeek #RedWingLuau
- August 27: Maui Monday - Grab and go breakfast
- August 28: Tiki Tuesday - Grab and go breakfast
- August 29: Student Senate Snow Cones - Meet Michelle & Ashley from RW Student Senate (11:30-1)
- August 30: Luau with Larry - Meet our Interim President, Larry Lundblad (11-1) - Free picnic lunch for all students!
- August 31: Hawaii with Hanisch's - Top off the week with Hanisch cookies and lawn games (11:30-1)