Minnesota State Workforce Development Scholarships
UPDATE (April, 2018) - Application Deadline Extended!
The deadline for applying for Workforce Development scholarships has been extended! If you are eligible to apply, we urge you to complete the application process as soon as possible, as additional Workforce Development Scholarship dollars may be allocated for 2018-2019 students.
Thanks to the Minnesota State Workforce Development Scholarship program, Minnesota State College Southeast will be able to award sixteen (16) $2500 scholarships to qualifying students who are starting college in Fall 2018.
These scholarships are targeted to new students entering the college in high growth, high demand careers. Examples of such programs at MSC Southeast include Automotive Technology, Radiography, and Cyber & Information Security. (For a complete list, see below.)
How to apply
Prospective students must apply online for admission to MSC Southeast with a Fall 2018 start in one of the career program areas listed below. Then they must fill out and submit an application form for the scholarship.
- Students must also be enrolled for at least 9 credits per semester.
- Can be used for a degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 18 credits)
- Must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Funds will be distributed in two installments of $1250 in Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
- Students must meet Minnesota residency requirements.