Terms and Conditions
For Southeast Technical Student Login
By logging into the Southeast Technical Student Login, you agree that you have read and understand the policies and procedures for responsibly managing your enrollment. You are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the Southeast Technical student handbook and College Catalog. These terms include but are not limited to the following:
- Student records are private. Do not allow anyone access to this site with your Star ID number and password.
- Registration in courses commits you to a financial obligation. Courses must be dropped prior to the posted deadline to receive a full refund of tuition and fees.
- Do NOT assume your courses will be dropped. If you no longer wish to be enrolled for the term, you should drop your courses before the posted drop deadline date.
- Courses will only be dropped if you do NOT meet one of these conditions prior to the published due date: payment is not made, or financial aid is not on file in the Financial Aid Office, or a payment plan is not in place, or a 3rd party authorization is not on file in the Business Office.
- Making changes (dropping/adding) to your schedule and verifying that they have been made correctly is your personal responsibility. Print a copy of your academic schedule whenever you make a change.
- After the deadline to drop a course, refunds are issued only for total withdrawals in accordance with the published Southeast Technical refund schedule.
- Tuition statements are NOT mailed to students. It is your responsibility to check your student account for term balances.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. After the term is over, any unpaid balance may be turned over to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Collections Division.
Attention Financial Aid recipients:
- If you are checking your Financial Aid Status, "Ready for Payment" on the Award Tracking screen applies to Grants and Scholarships but does NOT apply to student loans. "Ready for Payment" does not mean that you have completed the steps to secure your loan(s). Refer to the Award Letter in your student account to complete the loan steps.
- Dropping/Withdrawing from courses may affect your financial aid award. Please check with the Financial Aid Office prior to adjusting your schedule.