Whether you're just starting out in college, or continuing your college career, you're probably concerned about paying for college! Unless you can afford to pay for everything yourself, you will need to find other sources of funding to cover college costs, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, tools, and living expenses.
- Our financial aid department will help you with student loans and grants. The first step is filing the FAFSA. Financial Aid Application Process
- Make sure you file the FAFSA every year, not just your first year in college.
- Even if you don't think you will qualify, you should still file the FAFSA. You never know!
- MSC Southeast Foundation offers student scholarships. Be certain to apply for Foundation scholarships by the deadlines (June 15, 2020 for Fall 2020, September 30, 2020 for Spring 2021). See: Foundation Scholarships
Tuition Due Dates 2020-2021
- Spring 2021 - Minimum due by December 17, 2020
Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by February 16, 2021
- Summer 2021 - Minimum due by May 3, 2021
Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by June 29, 2021
- Fall 2021 - Minimum due by August 2, 2021
Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by September 28, 2021
- Spring 2022 - Minimum due by December 16, 2021
Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by February 15, 2022
Mid semester courses follow the same tuition due dates. Tuition and fees for courses added after the tuition due date are due at the time of registration.