Skip to main content
Minnesota State College Southeast
A Technical & Community College
About Us

211 - Changing Program Majors

Students may transfer from one program major to another with the assistance of an admissions advisor or their academic advisor and the submission of the appropriate form to the Student Affairs office. See the Changing Program Majors Procedures for details.

A student who would like to transfer program majors may contact the admissions advisor or their academic advisor regarding a change in major. Student Affairs staff will issue a "Change of Program Major" form or the student can find the form on the Student Forms page in the website. The student will complete the form and return the form to the Student Affairs office where the change will be made in the student information system.

Approved: June 17, 1997
Reviewed: December 28, 2010; February 7, 2011
Revised: February 15, 2000; June 30, 2004; September 29, 2008; October 23, 2013 

© 2021 Minnesota State College Southeast

RED WING CAMPUS | 308 Pioneer Road | Red Wing, MN 55066 | 651-385-6300
WINONA CAMPUS | 1250 Homer Road | Winona, MN 55987 | 507-453-2700

Minnesota State College Southeast is an affirmative action/equal opportunity educator and employer. ADA accessible. MSC Southeast is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment and education opportunity. No person shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment, personnel practices, or access to and participation in, programs, services, and activities with regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or sexual orientation. In addition, discrimination in employment base on membership or activity in a local commission as defined by law is prohibited.


Minnnesota State Logo - vertical

Minnesota State College Southeast
A member of Minnesota State

This document is available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 877-853-8324 or 507-453-2700.