Strategic Planning Feedback Site (internal)
Key Performance Indicators (internal)
Need help logging in? Please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (507) 453-2408.
Strategic Plan 2022-2025
As Minnesota State College Southeast continues to innovate to meet the needs of its students and communities, President Marsha Danielson has announced the launch of strategic planning process for the college. The 2022-2025 Strategic Plan will be a visionary roadmap for the college, rooted in a substantive environmental scanning process and taking into account feedback and input from students, staff, faculty, and key community stakeholders. The intent of the plan is to identify key strategies that will support the college in achieving its mission and further laying a course for growth.
A Strategic Planning Committee, led by the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, has been named to oversee the development of the plan, which will be completed in May of 2022. The college's strategic planning process will seek to answer four core questions:
- Who and what are we, what do we do now, and why?
- What do we want to be and do in the future, and why?
- How do we get from here to there?
- How do we define and measure success in achieving our work?
The strategic planning process has four distinct phases:
Phase 1: Organizing the process and analyzing the environment (internal/external)
- Plan the process
- Stakeholder assessment
- Mandate analysis
Phase 2: Identifying and analyzing strategic issues
- Vision, mission, and values
- Strategic issues and goals
Phase 3: Developing strategies and action plans
- Action plans
- Budget development
Phase 4: Implementing strategies
Articulate process specifics, assemble committee, complete necessary pre-work
Process kickoff announcement, first meeting of committee to review the process ahead
Phase 1 begins
Complete phase 1, begin phase 2
Complete phase 2, begin phase 3
Complete phase 3, fold budget priorities into FY23 college budget, work on assembling final plan
Release final plan and share out to key stakeholders
Phase 4 begins (ongoing through June 2025)
2025 Strategic Planning Committee Member Roster
Josiah S. Litant, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Chair
- Jessica Beier, Admissions and Enrollment Process Specialist
- Amber Buysman, Health Sciences student
- Brian Cashman, Southeast Region Perkins Secondary Coordinator
- Calvin Clemons, Director of Trade and Technology
- Rachel Daley, instructor
- Chad Dull, Vice President of Student Success
- Mike Grove, Past President, MSCS Foundation Board
- Jon Kugel, instructor
- Michelle Larson, Executive Director, Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce
- Luke Sims, Assistant City Planner, City of Winona
- Tammy Vondrasek, Director of Admissions and Enrollment