Quick Facts about Minnesota State College Southeast
Total number students served: 2663
Full-year equivalent enrollment: 1169
Percent female: 53.5%
Percent male: 47.5%
Percent students of color: 15%
Average Age: 24 years
Average Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Degrees offered: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Arts, diplomas, and certificates
Largest programs: Nursing, Band Instrument Repair, Truck Driving, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Technologies, Accounting
Unique programs: Band Instrument Repair, Guitar Repair & Building, Violin Repair, Bicycle Design and Fabrication, Sustainable Food and Farming
Newest programs: Transfer Pathways degrees in Accounting, Business, Exercise Science, History, Pre-Social Work, and Psychology; Health Science Broad Field
Student activities: Student Association - Red Wing; Student Senate - Winona; Cosmetology Club; Delta Epsilon Chi (Collegiate DECA); Equestrian Club; Medical Laboratory Technician Club; MSCS Cycling; Phi Theta Kappa (PTK); SkillsUSA; Student Music Association
Housing: The college has no on-campus housing, but numerous rental units are available in Winona and Red Wing. Privately owned dorm-style housing is available close to both campuses. Housing for MSC Southeast students is also available through Winona State University in their on-campus dormitories.
Almost 50 different programs offer degrees, diplomas and certificates in eight career fields: Business & Management, Education and Human Services, Engineering, Manufacturing & Trades, Health Sciences, Information Technologies, Liberal Arts & Transfer Studies, Musical Instrument Repair & Building, Transportation Careers
- Newly remodeled, bright and inviting facilities; updated labs and student spaces
- Campuses in Red Wing and Winona, historic small towns located in the Mississippi River valley bluff country
- A welcoming college environment offers small classes and instructors who know you by name.
- A. A. degrees, Transfer Pathways, and MN Transfer Curriculum allow students to transfer credits to other colleges and universities
- Students enjoy hands-on learning in clinical settings and labs.
- 95% of graduates in career programs find job placement in their chosen field