Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications office at Minnesota State College Southeast supports college-wide projects as well as specific programs of study.
Joanne Thompson, Director of Marketing and Design
- Plans and purchases paid advertising: radio, TV, billboard and digital campaigns
- Provides graphic design for college catalogs, brochures, folders, signage
- Creates collateral for college events and program-specific promotions
Katryn Conlin, Director of Communications
- Manages the college website,www.southeastmn.edu, and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Issues press releases and assists the media with covering college news
- Writes materials for publications, website stories, brochures etc.
For College Employees:
Brand assets, including the Minnesota State College Southeast Style Guide, are available for your use on the Common (H) drive at: H:\Brand Assets
Please contact Marketing and Communications if you need assistance.