Contact: Katryn Conlin, Communications Director
For Immediate Release
MSC Southeast Red Wing campus hosting an evening Info Night on August 1 -- all are welcome!
(Red Wing, MN) July 27, 2018 -- Minnesota State College Southeast in Red Wing invites everyone to Info Night on Wednesday, August 1 from 5:30 --- 6:30 pm. Get to know the dedicated, friendly, student-centered people of Red Wing's 2-year community and technical college and let us know how we can help you!
MSC Southeast Info Night
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
5:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Red Wing Student Commons
308 Pioneer Road, Red Wing
"It's about bringing people to campus at a time of day that might be more convenient for them, so they can stop by right after work and see what's happening at MSC Southeast," said Tammy Vondrasek, the college's director of enrollment services. "You can meet with our instructors and staff one-on-one and see how what we do can fit your needs."
At the Red Wing Campus Info Night, you can:
- Get your questions answered about how to apply for college and register for classes
- Meet college instructors and learn about programs such as:
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Transfer Pathways
- Tour campus classrooms and labs, including Nursing, Musical Instrument Repair, and the Learning Resource Center
- Find out more about Financial Aid and MSC Southeast Foundation scholarships
- Learn how high school students can earn college credit for free through PSEO
- Talk with Workforce Development and Continuing Education about education/training options
- Stop by the College Bookstore
- And more!
Light refreshments will be provided. Expect drawings for a variety of fun door prizes, too. Best of all, if you meet with admissions staff and apply for entry into the college, we'll waive the $20 application fee!
"Info Night is an opportunity to engage with our entire team," Tammy Vondrasek added. "We want to know how we can support you in meeting your goals. We're here to meet you where you are and help you get to where you want to be."
About Minnesota State College Southeast
Minnesota State College Southeast is a two-year technical and community college that prepares students for a lifetime of learning by providing education for employment, skill enhancement, retraining, and transfer, to meet the needs of students and the community. The Winona campus opened in 1949, merging with the Red Wing campus in 1992 and updating its name to Minnesota State College Southeast in 2016 with the change of mission to offer both technical training and the associate of arts degree. Minnesota State College Southeast is a member of Minnesota State. For more information, visit www.southeastmn.edu.