Spring Semester Materials Deadline
Priority: December 1; Final: December 15
Fall Semester Materials Deadline
Priority: July 1; Final: August 15
Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
Minnesota State College Southeast gladly participates in the PSEO program and offers the following information to further explain this wonderful opportunity. If you have questions about PSEO, please contact us – we will be very glad to help you!
The Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) Program is the
program established by Minnesota
State Statutes 124D.09 to "promote
rigorous educational pursuits and provide a wider variety of options for students."
Through PSEO, 10th, 11th and 12th grade high school students may earn
both high school and college credit for college-level courses
completed on a college campus, at a high school, or at another
Start by talking to your high school counselor about PSEO, or contact Jeannie Meidlinger, Director of Secondary Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-453-2743) for more information.
Are you eligible for PSEO classes?
Check the PSEO/C2C Program Student Eligibility page to see if you meet the requirements to participate in PSEO.
Download the PSEO Eligible Courses List (PDF) to see courses that are typically offered.
- Download the Minnesota Department of Education PSEO Reference Guide (PDF)
- Download the state enrollment form:
- PSEO students are encouraged (but not required) to meet
with the Minnesota State College PSEO Coordinator/Advisor prior to applying. Contact Jeannie Meidlinger, Director of Secondary Relations (507-453-2743, email@example.com).
- PSEO students will be enrolled on a space-available
- There are some programs and courses that are NOT
available to PSEO students. As with all students at Minnesota State College Southeast,
PSEO students must meet course
prerequisites or course enrollment standards established by the college.
These standards include but are not limited to assessment test scores,
program admission or other requirements.
- PSEO students are expected to meet MSC Southeast’s
Satisfactory Academic Progress measures of 2.0 GPA and completion of 67%
of enrolled courses.
- PSEO students cannot take developmental education
courses (typically those numbered below 1000). Students with an IEP and/or
have a disability should contact the Office of Accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-385-6309. For more information, see Disability Services.
- PSEO students are not charged for tuition, books or lab
fees, but they are required to pay for non-consumable tools and equipment.
- Text books are available to PSEO students from the MSC Southeast Bookstore at least one week prior to the start of
classes. These books must be returned to the Bookstore at the end of the
- The PSEO program is not available during summer
- PSEO students are required to attend their MSC Southeast classes even if their high school is not in session.
- In the event of denied admission to the PSEO/C2C program, a student can submit an appeal. Please submit the Appeal Form (PDF), letter of appeal, and letter of support prior to the start of the academic term you with to enroll.
How To Apply