If you have never attended college before, you are considered a "new" student. Graduating high school seniors, veterans, and adult learners are just a few examples of our many new students.
To apply and enroll in classes, please complete the following steps:
- APPLY: Complete and submit an online application - pay $20 application fee
- TEST: Schedule and take Accuplacer Placement Exam
- SUBMIT DOCUMENTS: Submit high school transcript or GED
- REGISTER: Complete New Student Orientation and Registration online or on-campus
- ONLINE: Complete the MSC Southeast Online Orientation. Once processed, you will receive an email with your advisor's information. Reach out to your advisor to discuss courses for registration.
- ON-CAMPUS: Sign-up for an on-campus New Student Orientation and Registration session. You will complete both steps on the same day. Sign up here.
- Complete financial aid and/or payment plan
- Buy books, pay tuition, and attend classes!
Special Admission Programs
Some career programs require more than the completed admission process for eligibility. Check to see if your program has any special admission requirements.
Get Credit for What You Know!
You could earn credit for training you've already completed. Military training, advanced placement classes, and special exams could qualify. Learn more about Credit for Prior Learning.