Take up to 6 credits as a "visitor" student - no application necessary!
There are countless reasons to take just one or two classes at a time at Minnesota State College Southeast. If you want to start or continue college, but work at your own pace, you may want to enroll as a "visitor" student.
As a "visitor" student you don't have to apply for admission, pay the application fee, or meet with an advisor before you register.* You can choose your class (or classes) and register yourself for up to 6 credits.
- If required, all course pre-requisites must be met.
- You are responsible for all MSC Southeast deadlines, policies and procedures published in the student handbook.
- Tuition and fees must be paid by published tuition due dates.
- Failure to attend class does not constitute a valid drop, withdrawal or cause for refund.
*You are still welcome to contact the admissions office if we can be of assistance in any way! Call 877-853-8324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to enroll as a "visitor" student
- Go to www.southeastmn.edu > Course Schedule
- Click on "Find a course in Winona" or "Find a course in Red Wing," then use Course Search to find course
- Use the Add Icon (plus sign just left of the course name) to add the course to wish list.
- Log into Student eServices using your StarID. If you don't have a StarID or can't remember your password, go to southeastmn.edu/StarID
- Follow through to the registration page - you'll need to enter your password again to finalize your course registration.
- Finally, click on Bills and Payment from left hand menu to pay for tuition and fees.
Note: If you receive a Student Affiliation Error, logout and log back in with your StarID and password and continue to Bills and Payment from left hand menu.