Skip to main content
Minnesota State College Southeast
A Technical & Community College
Future Students

Step 2: Submit Documents

As part of processing your admission to Minnesota State College Southeast, we will need prior transcripts and records of your immunizations or verify your exemption. 


We will need documentation to validate your high school graduation, General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or an official transcript documenting an A.A.S. degree or higher. A signature and a fee may be required by the school prior to their mailing out a transcript.

High School Transcripts 

Submit your official high school transcript or GED with your graduation/diploma date recorded. Send HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS to: 

Tracy Kirchner, Red Wing campus  
Minnesota State College Southeast
308 Pioneer Rd
Red Wing, MN  55066

Cindy Kottke, Winona campus  
Minnesota State College Southeast
1250 Homer Rd
Winona, MN  55987


College Transcripts

Request official transcripts to transfer credit from other colleges. If you previously attended a Minnesota State college or university, we will pull your transcript automatically once you have been accepted. You do not need to submit one.

Otherwise, COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS can be sent to or by mail to:

Holly Daley, Registrar
Minnesota State College Southeast,
Red Wing Campus
308 Pioneer Rd
Red Wing, MN  55066

Sarah Gatzlaff, Assistant Registrar 
Minnesota State College Southeast,
Winona Campus
1250 Homer Rd
Winona, MN  55987



Immunization Form

Submit records of your immunizations or verify your exemption. Fill out and sign the Immunization Form (PDF)You must still fill out the form, but you do not need to submit evidence of immunization if:

  • If you were born before 1957
  • If you graduated from a Minnesota high school in 1997 or later
  • If you transferred from another Minnesota college and met the requirements as an enrolled student there
  • If you have a medical exemption (Note: Physician’s signature required)
  • If vaccination is contrary to your conscientiously held beliefs (Note: Notary’s signature required)
  • If you are only taking online courses

If you do not meet any of these exemptions, you will need to provide evidence of immunization for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and tetanus/ diphtheria (Td or Tdap).

  • Please note that some programs of study may have additional health requirements. 

If you aren’t able to fill out the Immunization Form in advance, you can take care of it on campus before school starts.
Download the Immunization Form (PDF).  


© 2020 Minnesota State College Southeast

RED WING CAMPUS | 308 Pioneer Road | Red Wing, MN 55066 | 651-385-6300
WINONA CAMPUS | 1250 Homer Road | Winona, MN 55987 | 507-453-2700

Minnesota State College Southeast is an affirmative action/equal opportunity educator and employer. ADA accessible. MSC Southeast is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment and education opportunity. No person shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment, personnel practices, or access to and participation in, programs, services, and activities with regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or sexual orientation. In addition, discrimination in employment base on membership or activity in a local commission as defined by law is prohibited.


Minnnesota State Logo - vertical

Minnesota State College Southeast
A member of Minnesota State

This document is available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 877-853-8324 or 507-453-2700.