Online Career Training
Minnesota State College Southeast offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
These non-credit online courses and career training programs prepare you for a new career, or help you advance within your current occupation. Learn new skills and prepare for industry-recognized certifications.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, providing you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Top Online Career Programs
See a list of our top online career programs at left (or scroll down if you're on a mobile device), or visit these partner websites for more information.
- Arts and Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Teacher Professional Development
- Externship Programs: Select Career Training Programs now include an optional externship following successful completion of your program, so you can obtain hands-on experience, bolster your resume, and break into your new career.
- Business Communication
- Data Science
- Leadership Management
- New Media Marketing
- Social Media for Business
- Technology Skills
- Training and Education
- Training for K12 Teachers
Included with Career Tracks, Externship Opportunities are a great way to learn from experts and get the hands-on experience you need for success on the job.
- Business, Management & Accounting
- Criminal Justice
- Cursos de Medicina en Español