Masks are now required in all campus buildings. See our COVID-19 Information page for resources and updates.
If this is your first time logging in, read the Student Email Setup
Your campus email address is FirstName.LastName@my.southeastmn.edu (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk (507.453.2408)
Please use a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.). Current security settings may prevent you from accessing some functions.
View American Rescue Plan (ARP) Reports
1. Minnesota State College Southeast (MSCS) has signed and returned to the Department of Education the certification and agreement and assures the institution will use no less than fifty percent of the aid in the form of Emergency Grants to eligible students as required by the ARP agreement.
2. MSCS received ARP funding for Emergency Financial Aid Grants in the amount of $1,356,465. These funds will be distributed to enrolled student through Emergency Financial Aid Grants. Five percent, $67,823 will be used for Student Emergency Funds.
3. As of January 6, 2022 MSCS has distributed $666,578 ARP Emergency Grant payments to 684 students that prioritized students with exceptional need, such as students who were Pell Grant eligible.
4. MSCS in Fall 2021 estimated 684 students met eligibility requirements to be considered for ARP emergency funding.
5. As of January 6, 2022, MSCS distributed ARP funds and application-based emergency funds to 715 eligible students.
6. The methods used for ARP funding was determined based on guidance from the U.S. Department of Education and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Office of General Counsel. Eligible students must be enrolled and actively participating in at least one course that meets all of the following criteria:
The following students are not eligible for ARP funding:
Students with questions about receiving direct grant funds may contact the MSCS Financial Aid office at email@example.com.
The application-based Student Emergency Funds are being prioritized to serve students with exceptional need as related to the Cost of Attendance at the College (tuition, food, housing, health care, and childcare). Students can now apply for ARP Student Emergency Funds. The application can be found here. To access the application, log in using your STAR ID and STAR ID password. Students with questions about applying for the Student Emergency Funds may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. ARP funds are intended to help students cover expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus (including expenses under a student's cost of attendance, such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and child care). Realizing students have been affected by the Coronavirus in a variety of ways, MSCS is distributing funds to eligible students. Students enrolled at more than one Minnesota State campus should check with their Financial Aid Office to determine if they are eligible for funding.
Return to Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds Page