Company Name: Gillette Pepsi
Position Title: Bulk Driver
Location: Rochester, MN USA 55902
Become a part of a leading beverage
distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We're a family-owned, independent
distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are
easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee's
success, we're able to achieve our mission: To become the best supplier of refreshing
We have an opportunity for you to
join the team as a full-time Bulk Driver! As a Bulk Driver, you are responsible
for driving the bulk semi-trucks to deliver Gillette Pepsi-Cola products to
customers along a designated route in a safe, efficient, reliable manner.
Work Schedule and Pay Rate:
• Full Time
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.
• Regular, daily travel to customer
• Pay Rate: $23.30 per hour
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to customers
along a designated route
- Unloads products from the truck to the customer's
- Merchandises product at assigned customer accounts.
- Moves products from storerooms or trucks using pallet
jacks, handcarts, manual/electric jacks etc. in a safe manner.
- Places products on shelves, end caps and displays and
in coolers and vending machines etc. according to merchandising standards
and brand flow.
- Keeps backroom space neat, stocked, and condensed.
- Builds displays according to Gillette standards.
- Rotates products regularly to avoid outdated product
within assigned accounts.
- Communicates relevant information back to the
- Processes invoices and other required paperwork in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Completes the ordering of product in all assigned
accounts to ensure that we are maintaining proper inventory levels on all
- Ensures that orders are submitted by the required
deadlines to allow for the efficient order building and loading by
- Provides feedback to Distribution Supervisor or Sales
Supervisor regarding issues with customer accounts, competitive activity
and/or any problems with meeting customer expectations, merchandising
- Communicates with Gillette Pepsi sales representatives
through day to day discussions to ensure customer expectations are being
met, customer specific requests, customer concerns etc. and regularly
checks notes on Gillette Link.
- Builds and maintains a superior customer relationship
with customer accounts serviced.
- Promotes the company and our products in all
communications with customers and potential customers.
Education and Experience
• Must possess a Class A, CDL
• Minimum 1 year working as a CDL,
Class A driver
• Possess a High School Diploma/GED
• Previous customer service or
stocking experience preferred
• Adept at using a smart phone,
Outlook, and general computer software
Job Specific Competencies:
• Must be reliable and able to
maintain a good work relationship with customers and co-workers
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to perform the physical
demands of the job, including repetitive lifting
• Safe work practices while keeping
up in a fast pace environment
Integrity – Does the right thing; follows through on commitments;
does not lay blame; takes accountability for own work.
Honesty – Displays honesty in person and in fact; shows
appreciation; provides constructive feedback; speaks the truth.
Respect – Punctual for meetings and appointments; attentive to
others, listens and responds appropriately (oral, written, or non-verbal
input); demonstrates attention to and conveys information, ideas, facts, or
messages appropriately and effectively.
Partnerships – Encourages and facilitates cooperation, trust, and group
identity; fosters commitment and self-esteem; works with others to achieve
Future – Makes decisions with the long-term in mind; seeks
opportunities to create incremental improvement in services and work processes
to gain improved efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility; focuses on staying
a step in front of our competition.
Customer Service – Delivers solutions that are in the best interest of the
customer; responds quickly to customer; strives to exceed customer
expectations; provide organized, consistent and high-level service.
Passion – Demonstrates enthusiasm in daily work; represents
Gillette Pepsi with pride.
WHY GILLETTE PEPSI?
Our employees are why we succeed! We
recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full
potential while living our values. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want
you to join our Pepsi Team! At Gillette Pepsi, we offer competitive wages,
benefits, and opportunities for advancement!
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity
for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee
or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled
veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or
other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground,
naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a
campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the
Department of Defense (collectively, covered veterans) or other legally
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/eoD81rIVDV7jIDODHdGkD