Please join us in honoring the Class of 2020 with our virtual Commencement Ceremony. While we are saddened that we were not be able to attend Commencement together this year, we have created a unique video to mark the occasion. Watch at www.southeastm.edu/grad2020 or on YouTube. Interim President Larry Lundblad's Commencement Address is posted on his blog.
Minnesota State College Southeast is continuing to monitor the developing situation related to COVID-19 and is committed to taking steps necessary to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of our faculty, staff, and students.
Minnesota Governor's Stay Safe Order
Due to the fast development of the COVID-19 outbreak, everyone needs to take all necessary precautions regardless of confirmed cases in any particular area. Protect yourselves and others by:
- Observing the governor's Stay Safe orders.
- Maintaining social/physical distance of at least six feet from others.
- Wearing face masks in public space where physical distance is difficult to maintain, such as grocery shopping, etc.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water; covering your cough and sneeze; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practicing self-care by eating a healthy diet and taking time to rest
- Frequently cleaning all commonly touched surfaces
- Staying home if you are sick
If you feel ill, please contact your healthcare provider or local medical services before visiting in person or going to the hospital emergency room. For more specific information, please review the detailed CDC guidelines: What to Do if You Are Sick
Effective 3/25/2020, Minnesota State College Southeast is not open to visitors who are not students, faculty, or staff. MSC Southeast students, faculty, and staff may come to campus to access necessary support services, the Eagle's Nest, The Pantry, and Wi-Fi.
Since most employees are working remotely, the college has expanded means to deliver Student Services by email, telephone, and Zoom video conferences. See the Student FAQ for more information.
- The Bookstores are currently closed. Check the Bookstore page for current information.
- Food service has been suspended on the Red Wing and Winona Campus.
- The Red Wing MakerSpace is closed.
We have implemented telework for most employees. For those who are on campus, we are practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC and using alternative meeting methods.
The following event previously scheduled for Spring 2020 has been cancelled:
June 4, 2020: Community Connections Golf Tournament, Red Wing