Tuition Due Dates 2021-2022
Spring 2021 tuition
- Minimum payment due by December 17, 2020
- Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by February 16, 2021
Summer 2021 tuition
- Minimum payment due by May 3, 2021
- Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by June 29, 2021
Fall 2021 tuition
- Minimum payment due by August 2, 2021
- Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by September 28, 2021
Spring 2022 tuition
- Minimum payment due by December 16, 2021
- Full payment due (if no Nelnet payment plan is in place) by February 15, 2022
Mid semester courses follow the same tuition due dates. Tuition and fees for courses added after the tuition due date are due at the time of registration.
What does "minimum payment" mean?
Minimum payment means you must meet at least ONE of these options by the posted tuition due date:
- Full payment posted to the student's account through eServices. -OR-
- Financial aid application on file in the Financial Aid Office. -OR-
- A payment plan set up with Nelnet Campus Commerce - this allows you to make payments throughout the semester. -OR-
- Pay $300 or 15% of the total costs, whichever is less, by the posted due date. -OR-
- A third party authorization form on file in the Business Office (Download PDF of form)
Don’t Get Dropped!
When you register for courses, you are committing to paying for these courses. If you do not meet the minimum payment criteria by the due date you may be dropped from your registered courses. This means you will have to re-register for the courses IF there are still open seats available. Once you are dropped, if someone is on the wait list, they can immediately take your spot.
If you are in danger of being dropped for non-payment, we make every effort to contact you. We DO NOT want to drop you. Please make sure you take care of this important responsibility.